Code of Conduct
GIANT conference is an event for people who share a passion for design, technology, experience, and rad things. GIANT is intended to be an inclusive environment where anyone interested in doing, making, and designing cool stuff is welcome. Along with people from different industries and backgrounds, we encourage conversations and differing perspectives as part of the GIANT conference experience.
We will ensure a safe environment for everyone, and your cooperation is expected. To that end, we will provide an environment free of harrassment for every attendee.
To be clear “harassment” includes:
- Offensive speech related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, or religion
- Offensive vulgar or sexual imagery in public spaces
- Intimidation, stalking, following, unauthorized photography or recording of a person or people
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact or unwelcome sexual attention.
These are all things that have no place at GIANT conference. We expect attendees to act in a way that’s a positive representation to the community at-large. Anyone asked to stop harassing behavior will be expected to stop immediately. If not, appropriate action will be taken by conference staff, security, and/or law enforcement.
- Escorts to/from venues
- Mediation of conflicts relevant to GIANT Conference event and/or policy
- Contacting security or law enforcement
- Assistance to any GIANT attendees with special needs
If you want to cancel your pass, GIANT can refund you up until March 1st, 2015. There will be a $100 charge to cancel and refund your ticket.
Transferring Your Ticket
Tickets to Giant CONF are issued individually and intended for single use. Everyone who attends GIANT needs their own ticket. Even though sharing tickets is not permitted, you can transfer it to someone else if you can’t make it. Contact us at email@example.com to get that done.